Davit arm only for portable, suits telescoping fall arrest post with adjustable 180.3cm height and 86.4cm offset.
The Davit Arm option for the Portable Fall Arrest Post is a popular option and greatly expands the functions of your existing anchor. The davit arm’s unique clamping design allows it to attach to the post without the need to disconnect the worker. This rescue davit offers a maximum working height of 71” (180.3 cm) and a maximum offset of 34” (86.4 cm). The post also has 3 optional pinning points that would adjust the range of height and offset. It can be used for a wide variety of tasks such as confined space entry and work support from the top of a work platform. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- Davit arm for portable fall arrest post
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8518001)
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- Built-in secondary fall arrest anchor point
- Includes cable stabiliser strap
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- Order 8516691 fall arrest post and winch/SRL separately