3M GP1 Particulate, Nuisance Vapours & Odours Respirator with valve (9913V)
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. 3M’s 9913V, a disposable specialty respirator has type ‘G’ class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The 9913V respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
*Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death.
- Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier during prolonged wear
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- GP1 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012