(Case of 6 boxes) 3M GP2 Particulate, Nuisance Vapours & Odours Respirator with valve (8577)
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. The 8577 respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 10 respirators / box, 8 boxes / case
*Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death.
- Type ‘G’ class rating is suitable for low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC) of many agricultural chemicals, e.g. pesticide and herbicide
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapours and odours, e.g. diesel particulate matter and unburned fuel vapour
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier when working in hot and humid conditions
- M-shaped nose clip can be moulded to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging plus for a better seal and fit
- Designed to fit many face shapes and sizes
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- GP2 rated filtration
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume, including diesel particulate matter and unburned fuel vapour
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012