- Integrated Suspension Relief Straps Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, offering suspension relief.
- D-Ring Placement Conveniently placed front fall arrest D-ring helps you stay balanced and centred.
- Lanyard Keepers Provides easy parking of snap hooks or karabiners.
- Impact Indicators Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Modern Black Components Zinc plated steel with electro deposit paint finish
- Covered Labels A Velcro™ cover protects harness labels.
- Confined Space Loops Positions user in vertical position when lowering/raising from Confined spaces (when used with spreader bar).
- Universal Size One model size to accommodate a broad range of users (refer sizing guide)
- Certifed to AS/NZS 1891.1:2020
- Reading user instruction manual prior to use is essential.
- Six monthly inspection & re-certification is required as per AS/NZS 1891.4
Protecta P200 Riggers Harness
Webbing Colour: Black
Webbing Material: Polyester
Webbing Width: 45mm
Thread/Stitching Material: Polyester
Thread/Stitching Colour: Red
Resistance: UV degradation tested as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2020 requirements
- Rear D – Fall Arrest rated, Zinc plated steel, minimum break strength 22.2kN, internal diameter width 55.5mm
- Front D-ring- Fall Arrest rated, Zinc plated steel, minimum break strength 22.2kN, internal diameter width 44.5mm
- Quick Connect BucklesChest & legs, solid riveted construction, Zinc plated steel
Web Keeper: Nylon Elastic and Plastic
Capacity: One user. The minimum and maximum weight of the user that includes clothing, tools, etc is determined by the connecting subsystem being used, e.g. 3M™ DBI-SALA®, 3M™ Protecta® Lanyard or SelfRetracting Lifeline.
Weight (approx.): 1.83kg
Temperature (working environment): -20°C to 50°C (guide only)
If a dorsal extension is part of your harness the maximum lanyard assembly permitted is 1.7m or less.