Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel features a hard, dense consistency that quickly deburrs, finishes, and polishes all types of metals, composites, glass and leaves a smooth, clean surface. Its conformable characteristic makes the wheel ideal for deburring stamped or laser cut parts, or for finishing after belt sanding.
The finished result is a clean surface without smearing, reducing the need for additional clean up and preparation. Convolute construction and clean, uniform wear keep the wheel running smoothly and help the operator attain a professional finish while minimising fatigue. Our Scotch-Brite material runs cool and provides the EXL Deburring Wheel with uniform wear and keeps fresh abrasives continuously exposed, making it a superior choice on heat sensitive substrates. The toughness of the wheel extends its service life.Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel is available with silicon carbide or aluminium oxide abrasive mineral. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminium oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminium oxide, it produces a finer finish.Scotch-Brite™ is a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibres. Combining abrasives with the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibres.
- Solid, dense, and conformable wheel produces a professional finish the first time, without undercutting, gouging, or distorting the workpiece
- Effective for all types of metals, composites, and glass, allowing one wheel to perform more tasks
- Convolute construction keeps the wheel running smooth, producing a consistent, superior finish
- Unique resin system minimises smearing, reducing time spent cleaning surfaces
- Minimises heat build up to reduce risk of discolouration and warping on heat-sensitive substrates