The Clungene Covid-19 Human Antigen Rapid Test is a SARS-COV-2 immunoassay screening device for the qualitative detection of a nucleocapsid protein, an antigen, which form part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The main benefit of this device is to find out whether a person carries the SARS-CoV-2 virus during onset of COVID-19. Recommended use is to test persons with COVID-19 symptoms.
Any person who has a positive rapid antigen test result should immediately have a confirmatory PCR test at a COVID-19 testing centre.
- Clungene COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Nasal Swab Self Test
- Pack contents:
- 5 x test cassettes
- 5 x extraction tubes
- 5 x swabs
- 5 x waste bags
- COVID-19 rapid antigen test for unsupervised testing in the home
- Results in 15 minutes
- Easy to follow instructions included
- ARTG No.: 333341
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
- Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Use test only one time
- Test within 7 days of symptoms
- Testing by adult only or under adult supervision
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional