(Box of 20) 3M P1 Cupped Particulate Respirator (8710)
3M 8710 particulate respirator’s lightweight construction is designed to help with wearer compliance. The nose clip is made from galvanised steel for use in flammable atmosphere. The 8710 disposable respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 20 respirators / box, 8 boxes / case
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death.
- Welded straps for use in industries that must comply with staple-free respirators, e.g. food manufacturing
- Galvanised steel nose clip for use in flammable atmosphere
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P1 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts and mists
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012