- Top pulley assembly for Advanced™ UCT series tripods
- Accommodates up to 6.3 mm (1/4 in.) diameter lifeline
- Fits Advanced™ 8513158 and 8513159 tripods
- Simple detent pin style lifeline retention
- Durable powder coated steel construction
- Compact and lightweight design
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable Protecta® aluminium tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. Tripods are easily transported from one location to another and can be set up by one worker.
Attach one or two mechanical devices such as a winch or 3-way self-retracting lifeline and tripod is ready for use. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.
- Top pulley assembly for Advanced™ UCT series tripodsMounts on top of the head assembly to route mechanical devices lifeline over and into confined space area.
- Accommodates up to 6.3 mm (1/4 in.) diameter lifelineFits a wide variety of both metal and synthetic lifelines offered on most winch/ SRL mechanical devices for versatility.
- Fits Advanced™ 8513158 and 8513159 tripodsSpecifically designed for the 2.1 m (7 ft.) and 3 m (10 ft.) Advanced™ tripod offering optimum lifeline routing and efficient rescue.
- Simple detent pin style lifeline retentionKeeps the wire or synthetic rope lifeline of the mechanical device on the pulley at all times for efficient rescue and work support applications.
- Durable powder coated steel constructionRugged and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the elements for added longevity.
- Compact and lightweight designRequires minimal additional height to the tripod and allows user to attach multiple mechanical devices to the tripod quickly and easily.
|Physical Weight||1.50 lbs (0.7kg)|
|Product Types||Accessory - Confined Space|