Honeywell Filter A1 P3 Org Vapour, HEPA, filter only , MASK not included. Pack of 2
Honeywell class 1 plastic cartridge A1P3
The A1P3 cartridge is part of the wide range of cartridges offered to protect against many hazardous gases, vapors and/or particulates in many applications. The Honeywell range provides high quality and a cost-effective protection. The cartridges of Honeywell range are tested against standards EN14387 and EN143.
Brand formerly known as
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Chemical Industries
- General Industry
- Glass Industries
- Green Spaces
- Industrial Cleaning
- Iron and steel industry
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Metal steel
- Paper Industries
- Ship Building
- Textile Industries
- Water treatment
- Wood Industries
Controls before use
• Ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
• Respect the shelf life figuring on the filter.
• Check the seal points.
Performance requirements for gas above standard.
Excellent filtration efficiency over extensive period of time.
Lower profile and lightweight.
Do not obstruct the field of vision.
Easy to attach.
Easy check up.
Service life :
The useful life of filters depends on the absorbent, the concentration in the contaminated air,
the relative humidity, the ambient temperature and the type of work being done.
• All gas and combination filters should be discarded no longer than six months after opening, irrespective of the number of periods of use.
• Particle and combination filters must be replaced when breathing becomes difficult.
Filters should be stored in their original packaging in a cool, dry, non contaminated atmosphere. Storage under conditions other than those specified by the manufacturer may affect the shelf life.
Temperature range of storage conditions: -10°C/+40°C
Maximum humidity of storage conditions: 90% RH
Conditions of use (temperature range, maximum humidity, etc.) :
Temperature range : -10°C/+40°C
Maximum humidity : 90% RH
Restrictions of use :
In an explosive atmosphere.
• In highly toxic atmosphere. Refer to AS/NZS1715 or EN 529.
• If the concentration of oxygen is less than 19.5% by volume or in an oxygen enriched environment.
• If the package unsealed or damaged.
• If the concentration exceeds Maximum Usage Concentration. Refer to governing standard
AS/NZS1715 or EN 529.