Protective Coverall Grey 3M (4570)
The 3M Protective Coverall 4570 is designed to offer an excellent barrier to hazardous particles and certain liquid splashes, sprays and jets.
The 3M Protective Coverall 4570 is a high performance chemical protective suit, certified to Type 3/4/5/6 levels of protection, making it suitable to protect against a range of chemical jets and sprays.
With additional design features including an enlarged zip and finger loops, a double-closing storm flap system and chin flap, convenience of use can be offered without compromising the high level of protection given.
- Protective coverall helps protect against a range of chemical jets and sprays
- Heavy-duty fabric with a soft anti-static treated inner layer offers protection and convenience
- Stitched seams are sealed with a 5-layer chemically protective tape
- Two storm flaps create a double seal for extra protection
- Large thumb loops and zipper pulls offer convenience while wearing gloves
- Meets inward leakage requirements of EN 1073-2 for protection against nuclear particles
- Excellent barrier for jet spray and liquid tight chemical protection (CE Type 3/4)
- Chemical mixing and handling
- Chemical/oil spills and clean up
- Metal Refining
- Metal Etching
- Hazardous waste remediation
- Decontamination/Site Decommissioning
- Tank cleaning
- Infective agents/Biological Hazards
- Handling Toxic Powders