LINQ Pro Choice Portable Temporary Anchorage Lifeline (HSTAL02) Rated for 2 Persons
The LINQ portable anchorage lifeline is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Complies with AS/NZS1891.2 and EN 795:1996 Class B, the product
has been developed to be durable and efficient in setup and pack down. The webbing temporary static line kit is a lightweight, 20m line, complete with
ratchet tensioner for quick and easy installation.
- Can be used as a temporary system mobile anchorage line in applications where there is no permanent anchorage line along a length
- Rated for 2 people
- Kit has an easy to use ratchet tensioning device to tighten the line
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for usage between 3 to 20 meters
- Includes ‘sewn on bag’ for easy storage and transportation
- Equipped with two double action karabiners provided for attachment to anchor points
- VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE - AS/NZS1891.2 EN 795:1996+A1:2000
- Static Strength: 15 kN for 3 minutes
- Dynamic Performance: Maximum breaking force does not exceed 6kN in the line when tested on a free falling mass of 100 kgs.
- COMPLETE SYSTEM COMPLIANCE
- Static Strength: 10 kN for 30 minutes
- Dynamic Performance: 2 metre free fall with 100 kg weight.
- Construction/Demolition, Utilities, Roof work, Ventilation installation, Oil rig maintenance, Rigging, Maintenance work, Scaffolding Work
- Conforms to AS/NZS1891.2
- Conforms to standard EN 795:1996
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 – 24 hours