M/L Miller AirCore Construction Harness (M1020219) with Adjustable Leg loops DOM:07/2016
MILLER AirCore™ Construction Harness is a light-weight full-body harness with corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware. It is designed with breathable, open-core padding technology providing optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The AirCore™ Construction Harness provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. It conforms to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement to provide a greater mobility and reduced fatigue resulting in increased worker productivity.
- Quick operating cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustments easier than any other harness on the market
- Frontal D-ring & stand-up rear fall arrest D-ring with fall indicator
- The corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware makes the harness lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- The light-weight DuraFlex® stretchable webbing and Aluminium materials to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminium hardware, 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- New DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and colour for easy identification and greater visibility
- Adjustable leg loops and chest piece
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards
- Construction and Maintenance
Date of Manufacture :07/2016