The Pelsue Permanent Davit System is extremely versatile and can be used for both fall protection and rescue & retrieval. The system includes a universal bracket for the mounting of a hoist, standard SRL, or 3-Way SRL, and offers an additional mounting location for using two systems.
All Pelsue Davit Systems are built from structural aluminum, allowing for lightweight and portable use. They are also specifically engineered to be fully set up in about 5 minutes. The Pelsue Davit System is proudly made in America with the highest quality materials to ensure the system will provide you years of service.
All Pelsue Davit Systems are man rated at 310 lbs.
- TWO HOIST MOUNTING LOCATIONS
- EASY SET-UP
70" stainless steel cable
The Pelsue Personnel Hoists are designed and tested as retrieval and lifting devices as defined in OSHA Safety Standards for attaching a person that is entering or exiting a confined space. The Personnel Hoists hoists are made in America with the highest quality materials to ensure the system will provide you years of service.
- Man rated to 310 lbs.
- Secondary “overspeed” brake
- 5.5:1 gear ratio single speed drive
- Retrieval rate of 23′ per minute
- Double pawls on friction brake provide back-up safety
- Low wear, high temperature brake pads require minimal maintenance
- Anti-friction drive bearings assure trouble-free life in continuous use
- Continuous braking drive prevents freewheeling
- Three permanent wraps of cable on the drum to assure low cable attachment loads
- Tensioner pad prevents loosening of cable lays
- Slip clutch drive prevents back winding of cable drum
- Zinc-plated and anodized aluminum components reduce corrosion in harsh environments
- Can be quickly and easily mounted
- Available with stainless steel cable or synthetic rope
- Removable drive handle with speeder knob
- Gear teeth cover
- Soft-sided carrying case included