BEAL HERO PRO INDUSTRIAL HARNESS
- X shaped shoulder straps increase comfort and ensure excellent load distribution.
- The semi-rigid leg loops and waist belt assure optimal pressure distribution where the body is in contact with the harness.
- The padded shoulder straps with well-placed retainers minimise neck chafing.
- The waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps are lined with a breathable foam, increasing comfort and reducing perspiration.
- The waist belts two lateral attachment loops are articulated to minimise hindrance.
- The dorsal attachment point consists of a sewn rope ring to reduce weight and noise. Its red colour promotes efficient identification in emergencies.
- Two double action opening quick release buckles (one per leg loop) enable the harness to be easily fitted even with cumbersome footwear.
- An adjustable strap above the sternal attachment point allows correct positioning of the ventral ascender to encourage efficiency when ascending the rope.
- An O'LIGHT 3-matic connector allows the shoulder straps
- The rear of the waist belt contains an area to allow personal marking such as your companys name in addition to a QR?code which allows a true identifier to be generated (your name and unique ID).to be easily attached to the bottom of the harness.
- Two fixed loops on the shoulder straps allow the attachment of an accessory like a radio or storage of scaffolding hooks.
- 2 Hook and loop straps at the top of the shoulder straps can be used to attach kit such as radios.
- 4 large, pre-shaped gear loops are positioned around the waist belt to easily accommodate all equipment.
- 6 mini gear loops can be used to attach AIR-LEASH extendable tool holders or 3 TOOL-BUCKET tool pouches.
|Waist belt (cm)||70-90|
|Leg loop (cm)||50-65|
|Torso circumference (cm)||70-100|
|Chest height (cm)||55-70|
Chest Ascender Rope Adjuster 10-13MM rated 140kg
It is commonly used as a chest ascender but can also be used for other applications. The design of the ascender ensures smooth and positive ascending as well as good jamming.
Name: Black Chest ascender
Material: 7075 aircraft grade aluminum
Net weight(±5%): 150g
Applicable weight: MAX 1400KG
Diameter of rope: 8-13mm
Multipurpose: working with a hand and chest ascender for climbing,
expanding, caving, SRT and operating at height
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning harness.
CE: En361, En 358, En 813