SOLL Vi Go Shuttle Climber Suits 8-10mm cable
S0ll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders: remarkably ergonomic and versatile vertical steel rope system with integrated fall protection.
Soll Vi-Go is a fall protection system that can be retrofitted onto existing climbing devices such as ladders or rungs used in wind turbine, power supply, telecommunication or other industry.
It is basically made up of a steel rope or cable (three different types), fastening elements and a revolutionary guided-type fall arrester.
After a fall the cable does not necessarily need to be replaced.
ÔÇ∑ Operating temperature: -40 to +60°C
ÔÇ∑ Standard: EN 353-1:2014
ÔÇ∑ Dimensions: 102 × 75.2 × 54.5 mm
ÔÇ∑ Weight: 1,2 kg
The user wears a full body harness (EN 361 compliant) and fastens the karabiner hook of the Söll Vi-Go shuttle to the fall protection/fall arrest attachment ring of a harness. Users can start climbing or descending once the shuttle has been fixed to the rope.
Söll Vi-Go Continuous Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Automatic Pass-Through
- Uninterrupted fall protection – Uniquely-designed Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing; travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves.
- Withstand harsh environments – The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element – Provides a “dual shock-absorbing system” to further reduce fall forces. Protects the system and ladder from damage. – Once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates the unit must be taken out of service.
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
Automatic Pass-Through Cable Guides
- Söll Vi-Go automatic pass-through cable sleeve glides easily through intermediate cable guides uninterrupted. Hands and feet are free for climbing.
Söll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Manual Pass-Through
- Require manual removal/insertion of cable with intermediate guides.
- Cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear.
- Manual Vi-Go Cable Sleeve follows the worker while ascending and descending.
- Cable sleeve locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Accommodate 8mm -10mm cable.
- A cushioning element on each sleeve reduces the load on the cable fixings when there are several users.
- System components are readily available in different models or materials.
- The users can choose between prefabricated or flexible system components.
- The selection of system components made of galvanized or stainless steel enables to adapt to environmental conditions
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Energy
- Fall from height
- Meets EN 353-1 standard (and all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards)