Certified scientific results that establish TGC Titanium Gloves safety performance as one of the highest available in a disposable glove.
TGC Titanium Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves have been independently Australian third party tested & certified to protect the wearer from mechanical hazards.
The only disposable glove that has achieved under EN388 a level 2 abrasion resistance certification AND a level 1 puncture resistance certification.
- Certified Strongest
- The Only EN388 certified level 2 abrasion resistance and level 1 puncture resistance disposable gloves.
- 300mm extended length.
- High Puncture Resistance
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Soft nitrile for comfortable conditions
- Latex free, vinyl free, powder free, MBT free
Designed for anyone who needs a super strength long cuff disposable glove.
- Incidental Chemical Tasks
- Process Workers
- Material Handling
- Laboratory Work
- Cleaning & Hygiene Tasks
- Primary Food Processing
- Industrial & Household Painting
Certifications / Accreditations
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 Facility
- Independently certified to the latest safety standards by VIC Labs a NATA Authority.
- EN388 (2X01)
- 1 Box = 50 Gloves