Next-generation helmet for work-at-heights and rope access. With Australian (AS/NZS) and Euro (EN) standards!
The INCEPTOR GRX is redefining the concept of safety.
- Specially-designed EPS thorax and helmet shells absorb particularly high impact energies, both in the vertex area and at the side.
- The largest possible ventilation holes (except HighVoltage version)
- ergonomic EPS thorax ensures exceptional wearing comfort
- The INCEPTOR GRX's neck strap allows continuous width adjustment from 54 to 63 cm.
- The chin strap is equipped with a Fidlock buckle: the ergonomic magnetic closure is easy to open and close with its secure and self-actuated engagement.
- Components (such as chin straps, or the internal padding) can be removed separately for cleaning and individually replaced when worn
- AS/NZS 1801:1997,Type 1
- meets partly EN 397:2012,
- meets EN 12492:2012,
- CSA Z94.1-15, Type 1, class E,
- HighVoltage version meets EN 50365:2002 to 1000V.AC
- Weight: 450g