You accept these Terms by ticking a box indicating your acceptance.
Most orders within Australia are delivered by Australia Post.
Our prices depend on the total weight and size of your order unless advertised otherwise.
To find the total cost of the order add the items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart, including your full delivery address the shipping costs will be automatically calculated and displayed on the checkout page.
Ship Large, Heavy or Dangerous Items
We reserve the right to substitute the shipping carrier you have selected at checkout if we have reasonable grounds to believe the carrier will be unable to render the services they have advertised at the agreed price. Should this occur we will provide you with the details of the substitute carrier and a revised quotation from another carrier. You will have the right to accept the revised quotation or to cancel the transaction without penalty.
- Orders are dispatched from various distribution centres around Australia.
- We proudly work with a highly streamlined dispatch team, with most items being dispatched within 1-2 business days upon confirmation of payment.
- All "in stock" items are dispatched within 2-7 business days.
- All orders are processed in the order as received with Express Postage orders taking priority.
- To fast track your order, we encourage you to pay via credit card as your order can be processed and dispatched the same day subject to stock availability.
Signature on Delivery
All orders placed on our website are sent with Signature on Delivery this adds extra security to your parcel as delivery will only be made if someone is available to receive the parcel. If no one is available the parcel will be taken to a nearby Post Office for collection.
Authority to Leave
If an Authority to Leave (ATL) is requested for your parcel to be left in a safe place, we take no responsibility in missing, lost or damage parcels based on this request.
We have partnered with Australia Post, Toll and TNT. Australia's largest and most trusted courier companies to offer you prompt and safe shipping across Australia in most circumstances.
In most instances estimated delivery times from the time of dispatch will be displayed at checkout, and are based on ALL products being "in stock" at the time of ordering:
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia
2-3 Business Days
5-6 Business Days
5-7 Business Days
The above estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding public holidays.
Every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated delivery times may change due to unforeseen circumstances from the couriers.
Delivery time is subject to stock availability, product size and location.
If your product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us by email by REPLYING to your order confirmation email to email@example.com with a brief message.
We are able to deliver your items to your home, work or P.O. box address Australia wide, including all property addressed rural and remote areas of our great country. For larger items that need to be sent via courier, a street address is mandatory, and you will be notified during the checkout process.
Please note we do not recommend using a P.O Box address for larger items exceeding 22kgs and/or 1m width or height.
International cost and other delivery costs
- In most cases, international shipments are delivered in a timely manner. However, it can take several weeks depending on your country's customs regulations.
- For all international orders we are not responsible for customs clearance or any duties or taxes that might be charged.
- All our international orders will be shipped by the most suitable carrier (Australia Post, TNT, DHL, FedEx).
Transit Insurance Cover
- Peace of mind - If your goods happen to be lost or damaged while they're in AusPost Care, you won't be out of pocket.
- Fast, hassle-free claims - Improved process lets you track the status of your claim.
- Cover is available for parcels valued up to $2,000 only.
- Your Item will be picked, packed and manifested within 12-24 hours of placing your order on business days.
- Depending on the time that you place your order, it will be in transit to you within 12-24 hours on business days.
- This service is only available for stocked items. Backordered items will be expressed shipped once they arrive into our warehouse.
- Only available for items 5 kilos and under.
If a product is in stock, you can add it to cart and proceed to the checkout. Once your purchase has been successful, we will process your order and ship it.
Below is an example of a product in stock
Backorders with approx. ETA and Backorders with no confirmed ETA
If a product is on Backorder with an approximate estimate time of arrival, you will be able to add it to cart as a Backorder and proceed to the checkout. Once your purchase has been successful, your order will be in the queue for dispatch when we have received the product in one of our warehouses. The ETA is the approximate date that our supplier has provided us and may change due unforeseen circumstances and if that's the case we will inform you with options.
Due to the Global Shortage for respiratory products we have no confirmed ETAs.
COVID PPE, If you are not prepared to wait for your Backorder, DO NOT BACKORDER/PREORDER,
2. Returns, Refunds and Replacements
Australian Consumer Law
Nothing in these Terms attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are a consumer as defined in the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Australian Consumer Law are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in these Terms.
Where you return products to us to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us. To arrange a return, please reply to your order confirmation email detailing your request and attaching any relevant photos. Our customer service team will then review the information and advise on next steps.
Where your claim is a valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law, we will refund your return delivery costs and, depending on the failure, either dispatch a new or repaired replacement product or refund you the Price of the relevant product.
Change of Mind
We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind (including cancelling backorders/presales or changing clothing sizes.
You may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law in addition to this clause.
Please note, should you cancel an order/backorder a $20+GST admin fee will apply.
Offer to purchase terms and conditions disclaimer.
By sending an order through this web site you are placing an offer to purchase selected products at the shown prices on this website. We reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase for whatever reason including out of date pricing, inability to supply stock, incorrect freight calculations. Where a problem occurs, we will contact you and provide you with your options.
You can place orders online at our website 24/7/365. Orders received after 3.30pm AEST on Fridays, or public holidays will be processed the next available business day. Feel free to call us on +61 1800 723 343.
If your order is "urgent" Please call us to verify stock availability call us 1800 723 343 or use the comment section on your online order to request availability.
We may, at our absolute discretion, accept or reject an order. We will endeavour to notify you of a reject at the time of the order or within a reasonable time thereafter.
When you place your order and pay on our website, and your order has been accepted by us and payment has been validated, we will email you an Order Confirmation with total cost of purchase. A tax invoice will be sent with your delivery. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase.
If a product offered on our website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable secured registration form. You then will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Minimum Order Value
We are competitive as we buy in bulk and sell in bulk, we have a minimum order value of $19.95 worth of product (excludes GST and Postage).
All Quotes are valid for 14 days and may be revised should you only proceed with part of the quote.
5. Payment, Pricing and Promotions
Our Payment Methods And Processing
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex. At Final Checkout you can select any of these options.
Payment Gateway Information / SSL
Our payment options available are safe and secure. Credit Card payments are made directly through 128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored, this ensures you will be happy with your transaction.
We may at times amend the prices displayed on our website.
If we display an item for an incorrect price, we reserve the right to, at our discretion:
a) charge the correct price for the item, with your consent; or
b) honour the price displayed at the time of purchase.
Credit Card Fraud
Whilst our website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology software for its transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
- For all coupons/vouchers used to redeem the offer the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Where the coupon must be presented to redeem offer, only original vouchers will be accepted as valid. The voucher is not valid if reproduced. The voucher must be surrendered at the time of redemption of offer.
- No Additional Discounts will be allowed if the items are on sale or is a featured item.
- Discount Coupons must be activated at checkout at the time of purchase.
- Coupons can only be redeemed at our website towards the purchase of products listed in the website's product catalogue.
- The total value of coupon(s) applied to an order must be equal or less than the total order value.
- Any balance must be paid by credit card or PayPal.
- A coupon can be allocated to one order only.
- Product specific coupons are for use only when purchasing the product identified on the coupon.
- We are unable to apply coupons retrospectively.
- Coupons expire on the expiry date shown.
- There are no cash alternatives for coupons.
We reserve the right to cancel any coupons at any time.
6. Servicing and Inspections
- All items are to be sent to or dropped off at our service centres at your cost.
- Following the inspection a quotation will be provided via email.
- Any quotation must be accepted and paid for prior to work commencing.
- If a quotation is not accepted the customer must pick the goods up within 30 days.
- Should any items not be picked up within 30 days of the quotation all items will be disposed of in accordance with local laws and manufacturers specifications.
- If a quotation is accepted for work to commence, all items must be picked up within 30 days of their completion date or all items will be disposed of in accordance with local laws and manufacturers specifications.
- We reserve the right to charge a disposal fee and cleaning fee.
7. Product Suitability
Many states and territories have laws, codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation and/or use of products for certain purposes, which may vary from those in neighbouring areas. While we attempt to ensure that its products comply with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance, and cannot be responsible for how products are installed or used. Before purchase and use of a product, please review the product, and applicable national, provincial and local laws, codes and regulations, and be sure that the product, as well as its installation and use, complies with them.
Australian Standards are documents setting out specifications, procedures and guidelines. They are designed to ensure products, services and systems are safe, reliable and consistent.
They are based on industrial, scientific and consumer experience and are regularly reviewed to ensure they keep pace with new technologies.
They cover everything from consumer products and services, construction, engineering, business, information technology, human services to energy and water utilities, the environment and much more.
There are three kinds of standards: international, regional, and national.
- International standards are developed by ISO, IEC, and ITU. Countries can adopt these standards directly for their national use. Wherever possible, Standards Australia embraces the development and adoption of international standards.
- Regional standards are prepared by a specific region, such as the European Union, which develops EN standards. Similarly, joint Australian/New Zealand standards can be considered regional standards.
- National standards can be developed by a national standards body (like Standards Australia) or other accredited bodies. Standards developed under the brand of Australian Standard® are developed within Australia or are adoptions of international standards.
There are other technical documents that provide guidance and assistance on implementing Standards, including Handbooks and Technical Reports. For more information on the various Standards Australia products, please refer to our Standardization Guide SG-003: Standards and Other Publications.
8. Trademark and Copyright
All designs are copyrighted by WorkSafeGEAR Pty Ltd. Manufacturers' logos and product images used by permission.
Use of this website
The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, WorkSafeGEAR Pty Ltd. and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information, materials or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your computer account or password.
If and when applicable, GST payable on the price for the products will be set out on our website or in our invoices. You agree to pay the GST amount at the same time as you pay for your order.
These Terms, your order and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the you and us, whether oral or in writing.
We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing varied terms on the Site. Prior to placing an order, we recommend you carefully read the terms that are in effect at that time to ensure you understand and agree to them. For any order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that apply will be the ones that were in effect (and which you agreed to) when you placed your order.
We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of WorkSafeGEAR Pty Ltd, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our emails may contain links to third party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and We are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site nor are we responsible if the Linked Site is not working appropriately. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and terms and conditions posted at the Linked Sites. Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within our email account or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions. We may receive a benefit (which may include a referral fee or a commission) should you visit certain third-party websites via a link in our emails or our website (Affiliate Link) or for featuring certain products or services on our website. We will make it clear by notice to you which (if any) products or services we receive a benefit to feature on our website, or which (if any) third party links are Affiliate Links.
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to sign out, terminate or delete your accounts within our website that are "inactive" for an extended period of time. "Inactive" means that you have not signed in to a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by us, in its sole discretion. The amount of time that we currently consider as an "extended" period of time is determined based on the particular service within our website to which it pertains.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia.